Keynote Remote App for iPhone
Keynote Remote App for iPhone. Recently you’ll be able to keep the complete hold of the presentation of Keynote by the use of iPod or the iPhone. Really grateful to this Keynote remote iPod, it lets you advance in the slides thru the swipes. Grasp the iPhone in a vertical position then you’ll see the presenter’s notes; by horizontal position then you’ll see recent and the following slide in the presentation.
Full Description of Keynote Remote App for iPhone
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 29, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2009, 2011 Apple Inc.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.2.1 or later.
Keynote Remote lets you control a Keynote presentation on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from another iPhone or iPod touch in the room. While you present, view your current slide and presenter notes in portrait, or the current slide and next slide in landscape. Swipe forward to advance and swipe back to return to the previous slide. Keynote Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control your presentation from anywhere in the room. Keynote Remote can use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when connecting to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Control your Keynote presentations.
• Swipe to advance or return to the previous slide.
• See presenter notes on your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Preview your next slide in landscape orientation.
• Pair your iPhone or iPod touch to any Mac with Keynote, or to any iOS device running Keynote.
Keynote Remote requires:
• Keynote ’09 on a Mac (available from the Mac App Store) or Keynote app (1.4 or later) on an iOS device (available from the iTunes App Store).
• A working Wi-Fi connection when connecting to a Mac. A Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection when connecting to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
This keynote remote application is letting you utilize the iPod or iPhone, controlling presentations from any place by using the Wi-Fi. As told by Apple: “See the slides having notes and/or the two recent and next slides on your hand’s palm easily. Just advancing while swiping,” Apple proudly defines this process. It’s really cool having the Keynote remote iPod Touch Application.
Download this free Keynote Remote App for iPhone from itunes app store here.