How to Fix Folder Options Missing in Windows Explorer
All of a sudden the “Folder Options” menu item is missing from Tools Menu from my My Computer’s winderows explor. If you face this strange problem here is how you can solve it.
- Open regedit.exe ( Start -> Run )
- Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
- Delete NoFolderOptions DWORD
Another Tips to fix this kind of problem is changing the group policy setting:
– First go to Run, then type gpedit.msc then press enter.
– Next is to navigate to User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Windows Explorer.
– See At the right panel, look for “Removes the Folder Options menu item from the Tools menu”, right click on it then choose Properties.
– You need to change the setting from Enabled to Not Configured or Disabled.
Inform and share with us here if you know another tips to resolve folder options missing problem.