Share your desktop with TeamViewer [Free Windows Download]
Remote Desktop or Remote assistance in windows is a wonderful application to control your desktop from a remote PC. But it sucks if you are using a having a slow internet connection. Moreover remote assistance requires the other PC to authorize before you can control your desktop.
Teamviewer is the best free alternative if you are looking for sharing your dekstop with others. TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC or server all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting right in front of it.
Some of the Teamviewer features include
- Remote support without installation : This is very helpful if you want to check something in your PC and the other PC does not allow you to install any software. Team viewer works even without installation.
- Remote administration of unattended servers : TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File Transfer : TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
- Browser based control : This is one of the best feature of Team Viewer. The web connector feature of Team viewer lets you control your desktop from a browser.
- Optimized performance : TeamViewer optimizes the display quality and speed depending on the network connection.
Get your free copy from here. You could install it on your mobile phone too, it support android and iphone os. Download it for mobile here. They do not list Blackberry on that Page, so assume it not yet support for blackberry phone, in case you search for teamviewer for blackberry, but some people said that you could use teamviewer online:
“From your PlayBook’s browser, visit TeamViewer.com or LogMeIn.com. After you log in to your account, you’ll be able to control any of your connected computers through the web site.”
Do you use any other remote control tools? Please share it with us so that we can write a review.